Sunday, July 31, 2011

California here we come..........

Reno, Nevada

Jasmin and I arrived in Reno via Dallas yesterday morning. Dear friend Paula jumped out from behind a post in baggage claim and, following hugs and giggles, whisked us away via car to our northern California destination. Yep, getting to California from the East coast involves miles, time, hefting heavy bags, and a lot of walking through airport terminals, all worthwhile though when you end up.............



.......................here!!!!

This is the road to Lake Almanor in Lassen Volcanic National Park.....and beautiful Mount Lassen was waiting to welcome us back to California.
Wish you were here!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful country there, for sure. Enjoy!
    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girls! Have a great time and I wish I WAS there too,
    JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be soooo happy to be cool! Wishing you a lovely holiday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing you already. Sort of burnt the pizza in the oven tonight. When did you say you were coming home? Perhaps my business trip tomorrow to Nashville will take some of the domestic pressure off me.

    Your DH - Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I was there too! Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place. Hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing both you and Jasmin a lovely time away. It looks a heavenly place to be.

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm back and trying to catch up with all the updates. Why I'm not surprised you're hitting the road again? LOL...
    I've started to post photos from my vacation, take a look when you have time http://mylittleplace.blog.com/2011/08/02/ahhhh-it-was-so-beautiful/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! What a breathtaking view. Have fun! I know you will.

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.