Monday, September 21, 2015

Before I leave. . . . . . .


. . . . . . . . . . sharing a little Autumn decor.




The golden pumpkin was roasted, cut up, and packed into the freezer 
yesterday - ready for Autumn soup later.




I'm not sure I'll have much free time in the coming days before flying  
to Paris, so leaving you with some seasonal decor today.
Will try to post whilst away but forgive me if I'm unable to comment . . . . . I'll be 
on planes, boats and trains, with friends and family. It will be a very busy trip.
Experience has shown that Internet is usually slow, especially on boats.
Will be thinking of you and hope to read your posts as I travel through 
France and into Spain.

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty touches of Autumn at your house today, Mary.
    Wishing you safe and happy travels.
    How nice it will be to enjoy Autumn soups when you return home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time. Autumn has started to show it's trick of turning leaves red and gold in my part of France. so you'll have lots to photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip! (My dream is to go to Paris. Hopefully - someday!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the best holiday. From your little tableaux, I don't know that I'd want to leave. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You enjoy your time. Two gorgeous countries. You will have much to share upon your return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table scape is beautiful Mary. Enjoy your trip!!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful and safe trip Mary. I look forward to hearing all about it, along with seeing your photos! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful fall vignettes, Mary. I wish you and Bob safe travels and wonderful times as your tour through France and Spain. It sounds wonderful. Take care and blessings to you both.
    Hugs. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting... Not long now dear Mary!
    Meantime I'll hold on to these beautiful images of Autumn in your lovely cottage!
    Take my love with you to France!
    You'll be in your element!
    Much love
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete

I would enjoy reading your comment - thanks so much for stopping by.